Camping in Ireland
Beech Grove Caravan & Camping Park in Kerry, Ireland is located in wooded parkland beside the famous Lakes of Killarney among the Kerry Mountains. Camping in Kerry is the ideal place for camping on your trip to Ireland.
The park welcomes dorm mobiles, touring caravans and tents, along with camping tour coaches. There is a separate camping area, with 24 spaces.
Caravan and Camping seasons in Kerry
High season: 1st July to 25th Aug 2015
Low season: 1st May to 1st July, and 25th Aug to 30th of September 2015.
Facilities for campers
- Dish-washing facilities (with hot water?)
- Laundry with washing machines, drying machines, iron, etc
- Campers’ kitchen with kettles, toasters, seating and tables to cook inside during poor weather
- Refrigerators for storing small quantities of food
- Electrical hook-ups (10amp)
- Shaving points and hairdryers
- Toilet and shower unit for people with a disability
- Chemical disposal points
Extra amenities and facilities
- Free Wifi – wireless Internet access
- Shop with a good range of foods, Camping Gaz, and mini-portions for hikers, etc – such as mini butters, jams, coffee, tea bags
- BBQs and outdoor tables and chairs throughout the campsite
- TV & games rooms
- Bus Stop out side entrance of Park,[It would be the Killorglin Bus from killarney town center and request a stop at fossa church,Beechgrove is at the right of the church,2 min walk.]
- There is also a shuttle Bus in and out of town all day from same bus stop,it also goes to Gap Of Dunloe in moring and collect in evening.
- Beechgrove Camping Park is 10 min Drive from killarney Town Center.
- There is a walk through the Fossa Way,to the town center and it links to Ross Castle,this walk begin 5 min from the park.across from the local Pub and Hotel.
- There is 2 Hotels and a pub 5 min walk from the park,serving food every day,the walk is fully lit up and safe.
- There is a church across from the park.
- There is an public play ground nextdoor to the park beside the local school.
- Tours can be arranged by owners to Ring of Kerry,Dingle,Gap of Dunloe etc.
Beech Grove Park is spacious, peaceful and surrounded by spectacular scenery. There are enough local beauty spots and attractions to satisfy you for weeks, but you can also use the area as a base for exploring the Kingdom of Kerry.
If you’ve any questions or would like to book your camping holiday, get in touch and we’ll be glad to help.